Thursday, November 20, 2014

7th Swap from Germany

Hello ladies! I'm back from being hiatus! It's only a few days left until December (I've been away for so long, I didn't realize I didn't have an entry for my September-October favorites. I owe my readers a lot!). How time flies! I have a lot of reviews to do. I have so much makeup in my closet that I don't know where to begin. 

It's seems like I skipped a swap entry. Yes! I did! It's not a typo error. I had my 6th swap from a girl from Mauritius and I can't find the pictures I took. I'll find it first and then update you guys! 

My 7th swap is from Germany and it is from Sabrina :) Thank you for the wonderful gifts you gave. The bath items are actually in my November favorites since I've been using them a lot :) 



Those were the items I received from her. I love the Balea shower gel and the Garnier Shampoo. The scents are very fruity and it reminds me of the hot summer days in the Philippines. I also love the nail polishes that I received.


No comments:

Post a Comment