In search of the perfect liquid lipstick, I have been buying a lot of different brands that are out in the market and I came across the brand Ministar Professional Makeup.
Packaging is very straight forward. Round clear cylinder with a black top handle with the print Ministar Professional Makeup printed on it. I think there are 9 shades available. I only bought 4. Shades do not have a name. It only has numbers like 101 to 109 if I'm not mistaken. Inside is a straight doe foot applicator.
Performance as a product
Pigment wise, you need to at least do 2 swipes on your lips for the colors to show. It also takes some time for the product to dry. It dries up matte which is a plus. Oil based makeup remover is a must.
Price wise, it is very cheap. It only costs PHP120 for each tube (it's around US $2.55 - talk about cheap?!)
- very cheap
- comes in a lot of shades, some even comparable to high end liquid lipsticks
- you can buy it from a physical store in Shaw, Mandaluyong or you can buy it online
- takes a bit of time to dry up
- It has a powdery plasticky smell which bothers me a lot but once it's dried the smell goes off
Would i recommend it to others?
For those who are in a tight budget, you can try and buy it but be aware that there is a scent.
Would I repurchase?
- Probably not. It has a lot of product. I probably won't finish the tubes by the end of the year.
Product: Ministar Professional Makeup Liquid Lipsticks
Where to Buy: Sparkle Cosmetiks Shop they have a physical store at StarMall Mandaluyong
Price: PHP120 per liquid lipstick (US$2.55 per lipstick)