Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Liquid Lipstick Review: Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in I'm Nude

I'm in my search of the best liquid lipstick in the market at the moment and I finally bought the Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick. There has been so much hype for this lipstick and I wanted to see if the hype was real. 


I bought the shade I'm Nude. 


It has a doe foot applicator which has a unique shape. 


Swatches:



It's really pale and I look flushed on it with my skintone. 

The Rundown

Pros:
-Has a lot of product. It has 0.19 FL Oz/5.6 ML as compared to the KYLIE Lipstick which only has 0.11 FL OZ /3.25 ML 
- I like the finish. It's not drying on the lips and it feels lightweight 
- Scent is not strong which is a plus for me 
- has more shades 

Neutral
- cheaper than the Kylie Lipkits

Cons
- shipping is a ton load for my part of the world 

Is it worth the hype?
I would say yes. I like the formula of the lipstick compared to others in the market. It also has a lot of lovely shades. 

Would i recommend it to others?
Yes 

Would i repurchase?
Probably not because I probably won't be able to finish this one before the year ends but I would definitely buy other shades 

Product: Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstocks 
Shade: I'm Nude 
Where to buy: Jeffree Star website, Morphe Website, Beautylish website 
Where to buy in Manila: Online shops 
US Price: $18 
Manila Price: PHP1,300 to PHP1,600

No comments:

Post a Comment