Monday, June 13, 2016

Hot or Not: KYLIE Lip Kit in Candy K

I finally bought the KYLIE Lip Kit. I needed to give it a try since there has been so much hype for the product. 


I bought the shade Candy K. I was really debating at first on whether I'll buy Koko K or Candy K. Koko K seems fit for my skin tone but in the end I bought Candy K. 

Swatches 


Left swatch is the lip liner and the right one is the lipstick. The shade is really mauve-y. I was thinking it was a light pink shade because of the swatches online but every skin is different. 

This is how it looks on my lips 


The rundown: 

Pros: 
- It has a good amount of product 
- Has a lip liner 
- Super long lasting 
- It's super matte 

Neutral:
- It has this scent that reminds me of medicine that's about to spoil. It bothers me a little but once it is dry, I'm okay with it 
- when you start to eat oily food, it immediately runs off but all lipsticks in general are like that. 

Cons:
- I find it a bit expensive. Well, for my part of the world, I have to pay a lot for shipping and handling. 
- Super drying. From a far it looks good but up close, you will see the cracks on my lips. 
- Kylie Jenner Lipkits in general has limited shades. 


In a nutshell, I like the formula of the lipsticks. It's very long lasting and hard to remove. Although it is a bit expensive I must say. There are other brands which are cheaper and does the same job. 

Should you buy one? 
I say, why not? If you have the money to splurge on lip products :) 

Would I repurchase? 
Probably not. It has a decent amount and I wouldn't probably be able to finish it by the end of the year. I would try her glosses though. 

Product: Kylie Jenner Lip Kit in Candy K 
Where to buy: Kyliecosmetics 
Where to buy in Manila: only available via online sellers 
Price: Website $30 ; Online sellers in Manila ranges from PHP1,900 to PHP2,600 


No comments:

Post a Comment