Thursday, August 13, 2015

Beauty Favorites: July

Hello guys! Just wanted to share with you my monthly favorites. I know it's a little too late for me but like I always say...better late than never :) let's get started! 


For this month, I only have 5 beauty products to share with you. I think one item I already have mentioned in my previous favorites and it is making a comeback hahaha :) 

1. Hourglass Ambient Blush in Incandecent Electra - it's only now that I joined the Hourglass bandwagon...I know...maybe a year too late but I fell in love instantly with this. I have been hearing mix reviews about HG products. Some work, some does not but for me personally, I like the blush. I also own the limited edition blush set but I find that it is not as pigmented as individual blushes. This is not a "holy moly you look like a clown" type of blush. I admit, I am one of those who like super pigmented products but this one is different. I know understand why so many people love Hourglass. It's subtle but it's good. 

2. Too Faced Bonjour de Soleil Palette - this is the product that I fell in love again. I am so in love with the product that I already ditched using the ABH contour palette and the Balm Bahama Mama. I also love the fact that the powders smell like chocolate. This has been my go-to for bronzing and contouring :) 

3. Too Faced Semi-Sweet Palette - can you see that I am an avid fan of Too Faced? Their products are so good that it already took the place of my well loved Urban Decay products. I love the palette. It smells like chocolate. It is super pigmented and it doesn't crease on me even without using any primer. I can also do a lot of combinations with this palette. I must say that this is a must-have for any makeup junkies. 

4. MAC lip liner in Soar - I had to buy this one since you all know that I have been obsessing on the nude lip. This is such a good liner that you can use it as a lipstick. I use it in combination with MAC Myth and it gives the Kylie Jenner lip look. 

5. MAC Fix+ in Cucumber - Being a MAC collector, I had to buy this one. I love my original Fix+ that's why I opted to buy this one for myself :) it smells really good and this is Limited Edition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment