Saturday, November 26, 2011

Busy Bee Mode

I've been pretty much MIA the past few days because of the tight schedules. It's almost Christmas. Everyone is busy completing their Christmas Shopping lists. You all know that me and my sisters planned to join Christmas Bazaars right? Aaaahhh....the horror of Christmas....lol :))

Anyways, to update everyone....I'm busy with work. I don't even get to go out to the mall anymore to shop. BOO!! I'm busy being a teacher and I'm busy being a business woman. LOL :)) Yeah...Christmas is panic time for everyone. Special me...I don't even know how to manage my time wisely. I have tons of narratives to finish for school. I still have inventories to fix for our business. I don't even have the time to fix my messy hair :(

We received our kit for the Dear Santa Bazaar. We got complimentary tickets to give away :)


If you want the tickets, just message me at my twitter account and I'll get back to you as soon as I can :) It's one of the most promoted bazaars in the metro. I'm definitely blessed to be a part of this event. Me and my sister would be there from December 2-4, 2011 at the Ortigas Megatent (Beside Renaissance Condominium, along Meralco Avenue). I won't be there though on Friday morning. I have my teacher duties to tend to. Haha :D but I'll be there come evening time. 

We all hope to meet and greet everyone on those dates. See you all and Happy Holidays :)



No comments:

Post a Comment