Saturday, November 19, 2011

BHCosmetics Haul

I'm definitely addicted to makeup and my hauls are unending. Retail Therapy is cheaper than hiring a counselor. DEFINITELY! LOL :D

Anyways...I bought makeup brushes and palettes from BH Cosmetics. BH Cosmetics is similar to Coastal Scents, just that BH Cosmetics is cheaper than Coastal Scents. I'm not sure. It's just my opinion. 

I bought the 88 Color Palette Standard Shimmer Eye shadow and I'm satisfied. It's quite pigmented. I love the fact that I don't need to use a primer to enhance the color of the shadow.




I also bought the 6 color palette contour and blush. I love love love this palette. A definite must have for me. I love the pink blush. The first time I used it, I thought it won't look good on me. I usually wear tan-ish color because the color enhances my skin tone. I'll do a FOTD and use the pink blush in the coming entries.



No comments:

Post a Comment