Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Product Review: Nail Pads!! An alternative to smelly acetone :)

I got my 2nd to the last package for the year yesterday and I bought the L.A. Colors Nail Polish Remover. Pretty neat huh? LOL :) I'm actually new to this because here in Manila, all we have are the old school acetone removers. Anyways...This product is soooo cool!!



I bought all the scents. I used the Lemon Scented pad. The first time I opened my package, my box smelled heavenly. Aside from the fact that all packages from the States smells awesome, the pads added the oh-so-good smell. 


It comes in Lemon, Grape, Peach, Papaya, Strawberry, and Pear. Pretty cool packaging too. It has 32 pads. Not bad of a deal. If your nail polish color is dark, you may need to use 2-3 pads to clean all 10 finger nails but if your polish is light, 1 pad can do all 10. 

Here is the video of the actual testing. I did this a couple of minutes ago. Haha :) Enjoy!




What I love love love love about this product is that when you use it, it does not dry up your nails. Remember that bad thing acetone removers do to your nails when you clean them? It gives you that white yuccky dry finish. I'm looking at my nails now and it really looks good. Hahaha :)) I'm in love with this product. It's worth all the money I paid for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment