Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My niece's 2nd Birthday

My niece celebrated her second birthday last March 24, 2012. Day before the party, I decided to help my sister Con in preparing the desserts for her dessert buffet.

I tried making the Red Velvet Cupcakes from My Heavenly Desserts. For a first timer, I did pretty awesome! Hahaha :)



That was the picture taken from my Blackberry. I had a hard time mixing all the ingredients together. If we had a mixer, I wouldn't be so exhausted...




I also made Chocolate cupcakes for the dessert table


My sister made her famous cake poppers which everyone loves.


And then she also made a Zebra themed Fondant Cake. The Carrot Cake inside was so Delish! 


And she also made some cake pops :)


And some rocky road brownies


And her famous Snicker Doodles which was featured at Working Mom's Magazine as Editor's Pick (November 2011 issue)





With that, since I have nothing to do this summer, I am so inspired to do a lot of baking! Yeeaaah!! :)

My Heavenly Desserts
Con Alberto-Asignacion
website : http://www.myheavenlydesserts.com
email: heavenlydesserts@yahoo.com
mobile: 0915.888.9862
FB Fan Page: 

http://www.facebook.com/myheavenlydesserts


No comments:

Post a Comment