Monday, March 12, 2012

Johnny Chow Pig-out

It's been a tradition that every Saturday, we pig-out with our loved ones. Last Saturday, me and my siblings went to New Port Manila to watch a movie at Resorts World Manila and to eat. My boyfriend suggested that we eat at Johnny Chow.

All I can say is that food at Johnny Chow was fantastic!!

Okay, to begin with, I thought the food servings were a bit small...NOT AT ALL!! The food served is good for two to three people (depends on your appetite). Food was delish!! I love the ambiance. Although when we ate, I think it wasn't as cold inside the restaurant.

Gino and I ordered the Hot Prawn Salad, Chap Chae Noodles, and the Lechon Macau with Asado and we were sooooo FULL!! We didn't order any rice but the food was heavy. My sister and my brother-in-law ordered the wagyu beef soup and the other salad.

Bottles on the frame
How the place looked like

Hot Prawn Salad (P300++) THE BEST EVER!!

Salad (I forgot what this is called exactly around P200++)

Lechon Macau and Asado (P300 ++ good for 2 people)

Chap Chae (Korean Sweer Noodles with Beef around P310)

When you go to Resorts World Manila, you can check-out Johnny Chow :)

Johnny Chow Newport Mall
2nd Flr Newport Mall, Resorts World Manila, Pasay

No comments:

Post a Comment