Monday, May 7, 2012

The Mind Museum

Last Saturday, Gino and I went to The Mind Museum at the Fort. I've wanted to check the museum to see if it was worth the buzz.

We went there a little before 9am for the first slot of the tour. I got a little disappointed because we thought we won't be able to join the 9am spot but good thing, we were able to purchase tickets :)


Since I'm a teacher, I got the ticket for Php 150. Gino's ticket costs Php 600. Public school students have the same price with teachers which is Php 150. Private school students and children tickets are Php 450.


The lobby guests would be welcomed by a robot named Aedi. Cameras are allowed inside the museum. Food and drinks are not allowed. According to our guide Julia, the museum is partitioned into 5 divisions. I'm really not sure whether Gino and I actually visited the 5 divisions because we kind of got tired from roaming around the area.


The first division we went to was the Universe part. That's our guide Julia. We were not really guided. She just explained how to go about hthe museum and we were free to roam around afterwards.


There's a lot of things you can do inside the museum with your hands. You just have to explore. 


The best part for me was the part where the bones of the T-Rex was. It was amazing.

Overall, I think the museum is still a work in progress. In the coming months, I am sure there would be much more addition to this. If you want to check it out, visit the Mind Museum at the Fort Global City Bonifacio.

No comments:

Post a Comment