Sunday, July 15, 2012

Intense Japanese Experience: Drum Tao The Art of Japanese Drumming

Today is one of the best days of my life. I got to watch Drum Tao with Gino.

The sensational group from Japan, would be here from July 12 - 22, 2012. To give you a preview, here's a teaser clip from youtube.



I don't want to post a lot of spoilers but all I can say is that you have to watch it yourself. It is a different experience for your eyes and your ears. I am so amazed with the lady drummers of TAO. They were graceful and yet they were the ones playing with the biggest drums in the set.

I love the in-between acts of the drummers. They actually let the audience participate in the in-between acts. It's also quite humorous. It reminds me of that MTV Asia Parody. Comical relief.


We actually got our tickets 20% off. Just say the code: TRAVELIFE while purchasing the ticket. I really don't want to spoil anything. So you better watch them while they are still here :)



For Tickets and Reservations:

Ticketworld
http://www.ticketworld.com.ph

Drum Tao Manila: The Art of Japanese Drumming
Resorts World Manila
Newport Performing Arts Theatre
+62 (2) 836-6333
website: http://www.rwmanila.com/entertainment-at-resorts-world-manila/newport-performing-arts-theater/

No comments:

Post a Comment