Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sebastian's: One of Manila's Finest Artisan Ice Cream

Me and Gino are food lovers. I know there are a lot of Artisan Ice Creams in the Metro and I heard that there are 3 top choices for Artisan Ice Creams and those are Sebatian's, Carmen's Best Artisanal Ice Cream and Gelato and Merry Moo Ice Cream.

Yesterday, I saw a blog about Sebatian's Green Mango Ice Cream with Bagoong on Top. I was intrigued by the flavor. For one, I have never tried an Ice Cream with Bagong on top....so, today, we decided to look for the nearest Sebatian's Ice Cream shop and we found one at The Podium.

I got a little sad because the Green Mango Ice Cream was not available. So, we opted to try the other flavors. Gino bought the Palitaw Ice Cream (Php 100) and I bought the Once in a Blue Moon Ice Cream (Php 140).

Palitaw Ice Cream (Left) Once In A Blue Moon Ice Cream (Right)

My goodness...these are really artisan ice creams. The flavor is rich and you can taste the real deal in the ice creams. It's like eating a real palitaw and a real blue cheese ice cream. The blue cheese ice cream was topped with carmel syrup (I think if I'm not mistaken) and walnuts. It taste heavenly.

They have other ice cream flavors to choose from like the Red Velvet, Sapin-Sapin, Champorado, Pure Mango, Dark Chocolate Sea Salt, Cookies n Cream, etc.

We would definitely go back to try the Green Mango with Bagoong Ice Cream


Sebastian's Ice Cream
The Podium Mall
4th Floor The Podium
ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Sebastians.Ice.Cream



No comments:

Post a Comment