Saturday, August 2, 2014

Korean Product Haul: CLIO Gelpresso Mini Eyeliner and CLIO Lipnicure


Hi guys! I'm back!!

I'm here to share with you guys my latest haul. CLIO is a Korean Cosmetic brand. As you can see, it is endorsed by none other than Sandara Park...primarily the reason why i bought the product...LOL :))


As far as I know, CLIO is the number 1 Korean eyeliner brand. Well, if Sandara Park uses it, it must be good...I really love her cat eyes. Very feminine... 

I've seen this brand back. Some online sellers do have it but I think it's not yet sold legitimately in the Philippine market. Here in Malaysia, it's been launched recently at Watsons. It's found in the drugstore but it's not as cheap as E.L.F. or not as high end as Laneige. For a drugstore product, it's quite expensive...in my opinion.

I bought 2 from the rack which is Gelpresso - it contains 5 mini eyeliners which is waterproof and budge proof; and the Lipnicure. I've always been curious about the Lipnicure. There has been an obsession for Liquid Formulation lipsticks that when applied turns matte. When I first saw this, that was exactly in my head...sort of like the Limecrime velvetines. 


That is the Limited Edition CLIO Gelpresso Pencil Gel Liner. Well...that's Sandara Park on the Warhol-ish cover. Pretty neat if you ask me ^_^ 

CLIO GELPRESSO PENCIL GEL LINER MINI HD COLOR EDITION

It is filled with sliding gel texture in the retractable mini auto pencil. It glides on smoothly and gives high-defined eye-line. Creamy and melting formula stays put all day long without smudge.


Contains 5 mini liners in cute colors 

Golden Shine No. 9
Bloody Angel No.7
Deep Sea Blue No.10
Jade Green No.11
Golden Black No.5


CLIO VIRGIN KISS LIPNICURE 

Manicure for the lips. Specially developed  to provide extreme long-lasting effect and high intensity colors for a flawless finish with a single touch upon lips.


I got the shade in 3 Crime Pink.


It's a muted coral-pink shade. I love this color. 


It has a curved doe-foot applicator. I don't really find the applicator helpful. The packaging looks like a nail polish packaging.


When applied, it is a cream form. You have to wait 30 seconds for the Lipnicure to settle.


It becomes matte afterwards. 

My thoughts on the product:

I haven't fully utilized the products but I will give my in depth review soon. First impression wise, I like the Gelpresso liners. It is very much waterproof. I tried it for maybe 4 times already and it doesn't come off easily. You need a makeup remover to get it off. I like the Lipnicure but it gives the chapped effect on my lips. I can't wear it alone. I need to buy the gloss for the Lipnicure.








No comments:

Post a Comment