Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Postman came and brought a surprise from the USA

I was feeling a bit off today because of the errands I had to do...literally, awhile ago, I had to rush down to get our laundry at the laundromat and then came up...a few minutes later, the postman came knocking...I wasn't even going to rush and open the door, I waited for a second knock and then I finally opened...and tadaaaaahhhh, I got my package from Kaoyee...my second swap partner from the United States.


I was literally blown away because it was 4kg heavy...



She also wrapped each item in lovely Japanese paper.


Treats, chocolates and candies...my husband will surely love them...


I knew that she was going to give me a Lorac Pro 2 but didn't really expect this much of items. I was just expecting maybe 2 items that was Lorac and Urban Decay but the Too Faced Palette was a surprise...we only talked about getting 5 items for our swap but she gave me a LOT literally...





So Kaoyee, because you cheated on our deal (not that I'm complaining...I love everything in the package! It's all lovely) I'm sending a thank you package in return because I feel that my box is nothing compared to the one you sent me. 







2 comments:

  1. WOW! lots of lovely products! You're gonna do a review of them soon, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely! I'm really excited to do the reviews for the palettes

      Delete