Monday, October 13, 2014

Peripera Disney's Frozen Collection

Hello girls! Sorry for not being online again for a long time :(  I just didn't have the inspiration to write and blog that's why it's been taking me forever to write. 

Anyways, I came across a very lovely collection the other week and it is the Peripera Disney's Frozen makeup collection. I know it's been out in Korea over a year ago but here in Malaysia, it has just been recently out in the market. By the way, Peripera is a Korean drugstore brand that sells makeup and it has cute packaging. I bought 2 items from the collection and that is Watery Cushion and the Anna Lipgloss.


Watery Face Pride Up in 01 Peach Beige



I really love this Cushion. I know Étude House has it's own version as well as CLIO and Laneige. This is my first time owning a CC Cushion and I am very impressed with the product. 


It has a picture of Princess Elsa on the cover. 


Inside it has a cushion with the Peripera sign.


When you open it comes the sponge cushion where the cream comes out. You only need to press it and then dab it on your skin. 

Verdict:

I am quite impressed as it gives coverage. I thought it cannot cover imperfections like redness and acne marks but surprisingly it did. I have my redness and dark spots on my face and it did cover it with only a dab. I didn't use any concealer and I am truly impressed with the coverage. It also feels like skin. It feels like you are not wearing anything as it is light weight. 

Magic Glam Lipstain in 02 I'm happy Kristoff


The collection has two shades of lipstain, one is a hot pink which has Princess Elsa's face and I bought this coral/orange with Anna's on the cover. 


As what I said, it is a coral/orange shade. I love wearing corals so I got this one. It smells terrific by the way. It smells like an orange lol 


It has a doe foot applicator. The finish is a matte finish. Consistency is like the matte lip creams of NYX but it doesn't really give a color pay off. 

Verdict:

A little bit disappointed with the lip stain because I thought it would give an orange coral shade on my lips. I think I have to wear a lip concealer first to hide the color of my lips before wearing this one. I like the packaging though and the scent of the product is a thumbs up.

2 comments:

  1. I am so inlove with the packaging!!! Haha. I love the movie so much ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought this mainly because of the packaging :) it's really cute. The CC Cushion is a really great buy :) there's also an Olaf compact powder and nail polishes. Wanting to get those too :)

      Delete