Monday, September 29, 2014

Mini Korean Haul: Tony Moly


I was at Watsons a week ago and I saw Tony Moly was available at Watsons here in Manila. I saw the cute packagings and decided to buy a few stuff. 

Here's a rundown of the items that I bought:

Tony Moly Golden Black Sugar Mask


I'm beginning to love a lot of Korean Skin Care products as it works well with my skin. I bought this mask for PHP 328 (roughly around RM 23.42...I know it's a lot more cheaper here in Manila than in Kuala Lumpur. I have to check the prices when I go back). I tried this mask after washing my face. I works wonderfully! 


It doesn't give the sting feeling that the Glam glow mud mask have but this rather gives the heat effect. When you put it on your face, it would feel that there's a mild heat going on. After a few seconds it goes out. 

It's brown in color and you can see sugar granules incorporated in the mask. It smells like sugar cane. It smells so good that the ants might attack your face (LOL). 

Panda's Drem So Cool Eye Stick


This was not my first choice. I already grabbed the panda's dream eye patch but the Sales Agent told me that it would be better if I bought this one since it has more product and it would last longer. It was a good choice since it has the same effect as an eye patch. I love how it makes my eyes less puffy. 


Petite Bunny Gloss Bar


By now you should've guessed that I bought this because of the cute packaging (LOL). It's really cute. I really don't need anymore lip balms or lip glosses in anyway since I have a lot in my collection but yes...I bought it anyway. It smells fruity. I like the scent. 


So...there. I know, two of the products here would be included in my September favorites. My September favorites entry will be up in a few days so you have to go and check my blog again. 

'Til next entry! 

XOXO
Em


No comments:

Post a Comment