Monday, September 29, 2014

Review and Swatches: Revlon Parfumerie Nail Varnish


Hello ladies! I'm back to updating my blog once again :) I am so happy to be back! 

I recently discovered this wonderful product called the Revlon Parfumerie Nail Varnish. I know it has been out in the market for quite sometime now and I tried it out. I've been intrigued by this product since everyone was raving on how good it smelled. 


I saw this available at Watsons here in Manila and I bought this shade in peach and it is called the Apricot Nectar. It retails for PHP 325 (RM 23.21). I got addicted with the scent of this varnish. It smells like bubble gum!! I also love the shade. After testing this shade, I went again to buy two more colors which are Sunlit Grass (yellow) and the Lime Basil (Green). There are other shades to choose from and the SA told me that the fruity scents were the one that really smells amazing. I was supposed to buy the brown shade as it was chocolate scented but I said to myself I don't wear brown nail varnish that much that's why I opted to leave it. 



Here's the break down of the product:

Name: Revlon Parfumerie Nail Varnish
What is it: Nail Varnish/Nail Polish
Price: PHP325
Where to buy: Watsons or any drugstore 

PROs
- smells good
- wide range of colors
- cheaper than other nail varnish brands 

CONs
- chips off easily (without top coat it only lasted a day) 






No comments:

Post a Comment