Sunday, September 28, 2014

My Fourth Beauty Swap: USA


I received another beauty swap parcel and this time it is again from the USA. Thank you Estelle for the wonderful parcel. I love everything you sent. If you want to try out International Swapping, you can join Beauty Swap - it's a group in Facebook with makeup enthusiasts, mostly from the US but there are also girls from Australia, Singapore, UK and the Philippines :) 


This is the box that I received from Estelle.


The inside of the box. It also contained another box inside.


The goodies and treats I received from Estelle. Thank you so much. My husband already ate some :) 


Limited Edition ELF Snow White Palette 


Another Limited Edition ELF Disney's Ariel items. 


Physicians  Formula  goodies 


Bath and Body Works Candle 


Bath and Body works candle holder.


Hello Kitty palette from sephora


NYX Cosmetic Goodies 


Physicians Formula BB Bundle


Loreal Miss Manga


Starbucks Caffe Mocha


I can't thank you enough for the wonderful parcel that I received ^_^ thank you so much Estelle!!! 















No comments:

Post a Comment