Saturday, September 6, 2014

Another package from France

This time, I missed the postman and I had to go to the main post office near NU Sentral...which is far from our place -_-

Anyways, the package I received was from my friend Ludivine. She is such a lovely girl. She sent it to me all the way from Dijon, France. This was the time I realized that Dijon Mustard originated from France and not from America. Lol She sent me jars of Mustard which I cannot wait to try! 


This is the box filled with a lot of nice Parisienne tissue papers. The box smelled so good. I love swapping with people from France mainly because I love their fragrance. Everything smells sooooo good. 


Note card from Lupa. I told her I love pandas and she gave me this :) 



She sent me a box full of ciaté minis. I love the colors. This is my first time to own ciaté. 


I requested for these shower gels. Bourjois is a popular brand in France and most of Europe. We also have Bourjois here in Malaysia but not the shower gels. My favorite one is the Cajolez Moi! It smells divine! The sort of smell reminiscent of Paris. Vanilla scented with a hint of Rose. 


Some sample products 


A Sleek I-divine Prime Palette. Used as a shadow base I guess....I love the colors! 


Carttier Foam Wash and Yves Rocher Shower Gel. It smells divine :) 


Donkey soap, Mascara, Strawberry Marmalade, Bath Soap, lipstick, strawberry hand cream and a blush. Ahhhhhh~~~~ you can't imagine how awesome the smell of the items are. It's just plain orgasm for the nose.


Goodies from Dijon, France. I love the round cakes. I only have one left. It tastes like Fig Newtons with wine...I love it! 


These were the jars of mustard I was telling you about. Can't wait to try this!


No comments:

Post a Comment