Sunday, September 28, 2014

Monthly Favorites: August

Sorry for being on hiatus for such a long time. My personal life has been a whirlwind. I've been sick for a long time and I've been moving in and out of the country that's why I wasn't able to update my blog for so long. I know it's a bit late to post my August Favorites but better late than never ^_^

Here are the products that I've been using for the month of August.

1. CLIO Gelpresso Pencil Gel Liner Mini - I bought this at Watsons in Malaysia for RM79. It contains 5 mini gel liners that can be used both as an eye liner or if you smudge it, it can be an eye shadow. What I like about it is that it is waterproof. You need a very good makeup remover for this one.

2. MAC LE Extra Dimension Blush Sea Me, Hear Me - I received this blush a long time ago and it was only last month that I got to appreciate the beauty of it. It takes awhile for you to get the right amount of color onto your cheeks but the effect is really gorgeous. Specially on my skintone. 

3. Beau.box Wonder Powder in Nearly Nude - I got this from a beauty subscription box in Malaysia. I forgot the price but this is the first mineral powder I own. The effect is flawless on my skin. I will do a separate review on this. 

4. CLIO Lipnicure in 03 Creme Pink - I love nude lip colors and this one is the perfect pinkish nude on me. It's a little bit tricky to apply this one but it works wonders. I bought this together with the Gelpresso liner at Watsons Suria. 

5. Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub - this lip scrub is divine. I can't believe this is the only time that I knew about this lip scrub. I got this from a beauty swap parcel from the US. The smell is amaaaaaazing! 

6. Too Faced A La Mode Eyes - one of my prized eye palette. Colors are goregeous. You can make 3 looks out of the palette. I will do a separate review on this one in the coming post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment