Monday, September 29, 2014

Review and Swatches: Too Faced À La Mode Eyes Palette


I bought this palette last month. I was supposed to give this out as a gift but I told myself this is a limited edition palette (who am I kidding? I loveeeee anything LE), hence, I decided to keep it for myself because I might not get the chance to own one. 

I was supposed to buy the UD Palette but I find the colors too bold. I can't use it on a day to day basis...plus I am not a makeup artist so it would be a waste to buy that. I bought this one instead. 


Packaging is gorgeous. I threw away the box but it was one of my basis for buying this one (HAHHAAHA...i know I'm not alone when it comes to packaging). 

Colors are to die for! Pigmentation is great. When I first used the eyeshadow, I didn't need any primer at all and I only used one swipe for each color and the payoff was gorgeous. 


I want to show you a picture of the eyeshadows up close: 

St. Tropez


Riviera


Cannes, Soleil, Jardin and Còte d' Azur


La Croisette


Monacco and De La Mer


The palette contains 9 eyeshadows and you can create 3 looks from the palette which are Day, Classic and Fashion. 

I want to show you the swatches for the 3 suggested looks:




Of the 3 looks, Day is my personal favorite as I always use the 3 eyeshadows. It is very wearable for office makeup since it looks natural. It also looks very dainty. 

Product Rundown:
Product: Too Faced À La Mode Eyes
Price: RM119 
Where to Buy: Sephora 

Pros:
- lovely pigmentation
- great color combination
- cute packaging

Cons:
- bulky packaging
- a little bit on the pearl/shimmer side but the shimmer is subtle. If you like matte eyeshadows then this might not be the palette for you 


Overall:

I'm very much satisfied with the palette. Definitely worth the price as the pigmentation of the eyeshadows are good.

2 comments:

  1. These shades are gorgeous! <3 I love them especially since I'm such a fan of shimmer/glitter eyeshadows. Hope you could do a look with this palette!

    Awesome blog, gorgeous! New follower here <3

    http://mjchingbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MJ! I highly recommend this product for the pigmentation :) plus the colors are nice and wearable :)

      I'll try to do some looks with the palette :)

      Thank you for following <3 I'm following you back :)

      Delete