Wednesday, January 7, 2015

My MAC lipstick collection

Hello lovies! I'm so happy that I'm able to update my blog for almost every other day this week. I'm trying my best to at least do an entry maybe once or thrice a week. ^_^ I'm starting the new year in a very positive note so without further a do, I shall share with you my MAC lipstick collection. 

I am a huge lipstick and blush collector. I don't use my lipsticks often but I just love collecting lipsticks in general (whether it's drugstore or high end). The same goes with blush powders, highlighters and bronzers - I have a ton of them. Makeup for me is a hobby, the same way it is for a stamp collector, they collect stamps. I collect makeup...touché? 

Okay, so let's get started with the swatches! 

Please Me


MAC LE Happy-Go-Lucky
(Playland Collection)


MAC Mehr


MAC Heroine


MAC Enchanted One
(Alluring Aquatic Collection)


MAC LE True Love's Kiss
(Maleficent Collection)


No comments:

Post a Comment