Friday, January 2, 2015

Holika Holika Hello Holika Blusher and Highlighter

Hello beauties! Happy 2015! Last year was a very good year but I'm looking forward to a more blessed and fun-filled year this year. 

Anyway, what better way to start this year with a first look at the Holika Holika blush that I recently purchased from a Korean Website. 


This is the Holika Holika Hello Holika Blush and Highlighter. I know it comes in two shades. The one I got was in number 01.



This product is really not a new one from Holika Holika. I know it's been in their product range for a long time. My attention was caught because of the very cute product design. 


The packaging is also very sleek and cute. 


Oh lovely this blusher is...I just want to stare at it and not use it at all. It's really so pretty. I tried swatching and the product is very creamy. It gives off a pinkish orange blush with some hints of highlight. I shall update this entry with some swatches in the future. It's very dark right now and the pictures won't do justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment