Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Make Up For Ever Studio Case Holiday 2014

I finally got my hands on the Make Up a Forever Studio Case set! I'm really excited to share my swatches with you! 


Make Up For Ever released their Holiday 2014 line which included 4 sets


I bought the Studio Case set which has the eyeshadows. 


Packaging is very lovely. The eyeshadows are enclosed in a hard case that includes a brush and a mirror. 





The eyeshadows are creamy and highly pigmented. Very very lovely. It has no fall-outs whatsoever. 


On top is the swatch of the Chic Eyeshadow Trio. 


This one is called the Bold Eyeshadow Trio.


This one is called the smoky eyeshadow trio. 


The swatches above were only swiped once and then transfered it on my hand. I'm very impressed as the eyeshadows are highly pigmented and there were no fall-outs when i swatched it. 


Where to Buy: Sephora/Make Up For Ever Store











2 comments:

  1. The shade looks amazing and pigmented :)

    http://hazelasoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! The pigments are pretty amazing. A little steep on the price but very worth it!

      Delete