Saturday, December 13, 2014

Kiko Milano Limited Edition Rock Attraction Bronzer and Blush

I was privileged enough to own these two beautiful products from Kiko thanks to my friend Crystal who is in Austria and Clarisse who is in the UK. They gave me Limited Edition Kiko Milano beauty products.


Kiko Milano is a professional Italian cosmetic brand that features cutting edge products for the face and the body. Currently, it is only available in Europe that's why I am very privileged to own these beautiful products.

Kiko cosmetics LE Rock Attraction Bronzer in 01 Steady Honey


This is by far, the most stunning Bronzer I've seen. It's been with me for a few days now and I just kept on staring at it. Hahahaha :> it's too pretty to touch but for the sake of this review, I will swatch it for you. 

Swatch


As you can see, the Bronzer is very subtle for my skin tone. It's not too loud as the Bahama mama but it's alright to do the bronzing part. It is also a little shimmery. Overall, I like it and I can't wait to play with it :) 

Kiko Cosmetics LE Rock Attraction Blush in 03 Crossroad Pink


One of the most stunning blush that I own. This came to me last October if I recall correctly and up to now, I haven't used it because it's really beautiful. Like what I said, I will swatch it today so that you can see the pigment. 

Swatch

The color looks beautiful. It reminds me of the blush from MAC from the Osbourne collection. It takes a little time to produce this swatch but overall, I like the blush. 

Do you own Kiko products? What are your thoughts about the products? I would love to hear from you in the comment section below :) 






1 comment:

  1. Kiko comestics Pashop VN best. Website: https://pashop.vn

    ReplyDelete