Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Year End Round Up: Top 5 Favorite Blush for 2014

Two more days until we welcome the New Year! What better way to celebrate than to round up my favorite blushes for 2014.


Disclaimer: The products in this review are not in any way sponsored. I bought the products myself and some were received as gifts. The opinions below are purely my opinions. Products work for me but it may not work for everyone. 

1. Guerlain Meteorites Holiday 2014 Edition

I got this as a gift from Crystal, my swap partner who I met in a Beauty Group in Facebook. I love love love this product because it works as a blush and at the same time as a highlighter. Packaging is very very luxurious. It comes with a puff inside but I find the puff a little useless. I use my Zoeva face definer brush with this one. 

2. MAC Limited Edition Sea Me, Hear Me (Alluring Aquatics Collection)

One of my favorite MAC products. It's a little bit hard to put on this blush. It's not the same quality as the blushes that MAC produces before. It takes time to build up but it works for me. I also love the packaging. This came with the Alluring Aquatics collection so you can't buy it in MAC counters. 

3. NARS Super Orgasm 


Probably one of the best blushes that I've tried. One of my favorites for this year. It's very creamy and also very easy to apply. Highly pigmented. It doesn't have any scent to it. A must have blush for every makeup junkie :) 

4. Physicians Formula Glow and Mood Boosting Blush in Rose

Drugstore brand blush but it is super pigmented. I love how my brush easily picks up the product. I also love the heart design on the blush. It comes with a small mirror and a small blush brush. 

5. The Balm Frat Boy Blush 


My favorite blush of all time :) Highly pigmented. Cute packaging. Contains a lot of products (8.5g). Cheaper than other blushes mentioned above. 


Those are my favorites for 2014. I would love to hear yours! :) 


2 comments:

  1. Powder Puffs are such a cute touch~ ^ ^
    It is unfortunate that they usually do not do too much though! ^ - ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that's true. It just spreads all over the place when used. It's just a really cute accessory to the blush ^_^

      Delete