Sunday, December 28, 2014

Makeup Revolution Triple Baked Bronzer in Summer of Love

Makeup Revolution is finally available in Malaysia! I did a little online shopping a few weeks ago and got me some items from the site. 


One of the items I bought was this Bronzer. The packaging looks very similar to Too Faced but this one is a Bronzer. The one you can buy from Too Faced is a blush. Makeup Revolution also has a blush in this heart packaging but I didn't get myself one. Maybe next time :) 


As you can see, packaging is very cute. It is made out of cardboard and the color is gold and purple. The shade that I got is Summer of Love. I believe there is still one more shade for the Bronzer. 

The Bronzer itself is more of a subtle Bronzer. Unlike The Balm Bahama Mama which is a "whoah" Bronzer type hahaha (you get what I mean right?) it actually works like a highlighter than a Bronzer for me. Maybe the pigment for this one will really show off on really light or fair skintone. I'm a medium so this is like a powder with shimmer on me. 

You can get it on the makeup revolution website which is:

http://www.makeuprevolution.my

Price : RM 39.00 


No comments:

Post a Comment