Friday, April 13, 2012

Magic's New Toys

I got my package from Ms. Odyssa just this morning! I'm excited to see Magic tomorrow and let him try his new toys :)

Gino was looking for toys for Magic because Magic is actually teething. Whenever his teeth touches any part of our body, it's kind of painful. Gino was looking for toys online and found the brand Kong. I found Ms. Odyssa's shop online via Sulit.com.ph and I found the Kong Extreme which we were looking for :)

Thank you Ms. Odyssa for being so accommodating and patient :) Shopping at her shop was a bliss. :) I would upload videos and photos soon :)

Kong Extreme Medium
Red and White Rope Chew Toy 
Ms. Odyssa's South Bark :)

our baby Magic :)


For Pet Supplies Contact Ms. Odyssa at:

Odyssa Abrille
09189135538
http://www.facebook.com/SouthBarkShop

No comments:

Post a Comment