Monday, April 23, 2012

Movie Rant: The Lucky One

Last Sunday, me and my neighbor watched The Lucky One. Yeah, the movie where Zac Efron is oooozing with Sex Appeal! LOL :))


Okay, this part would be full of spoilers. If you haven't seen the movie, it's up to you if you want to read this.

The Lucky One is based on the novel by Nicholas Sparks. It tells the story of a marine who had a near death experience. The morning after the raid, he saw a shiny object that caught his attention near a pile of rubles. It was a picture of a woman and at the back it says 'keep safe'. Right after he got the picture, a few meters apart from where he was standing, an aerial attack happened.



I don't want to say that this movie is similar to my story but let's skip that part because it's all in the past now. LOL :)))) but to be honest, this movie made me cry because I can relate to it.

All the characters are fictitious but it gives you a vision of what happens in their world. I love the story because it's not as dramatic as the other novels that turned into movies (the ones that Nicholas Sparks wrote). It's very light and anyone can relate because it happens or it might have happen in real life.


Plus, who wouldn't want to see Zac Efron, almost naked and hot. LOL :)) Zac did a pretty good job in buffing up his body. Hell Yeah!

I would recommend girls to watch this movie. It's light and romantic. I don't want to comment so much on technical aspects or the plot. You have to see it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment