Friday, April 13, 2012

Chocolate Lovers: Baking Heaven

My sister asked me yesterday if I wanted to go with her at Chocolate Lovers. Chocolate Lovers is the Castle like structure in Cubao that is filled with all your baking needs! It is baking heaven in there. The traffic was just terrible. We used the White Plains route in going to EDSA from our house. It took us an hour just to go there and the worst part is, it was the hottest day yesterday. Around 36 degrees. Oven hot!

Anyways, since I'm into baking now, I got myself a few stuff.

Caster Sugar
Cream of Tartar
Cake Flour
Cocoa Powder
Cupcake Liners
I want to visit there again. A few minutes was not enough for me. Boohoo!!

If you want to check it out, Chocolate Lovers is located at:

Chocolate Lovers
45 P Tuazon St. Cor. Q. Benitez St., Cubao, Quezon City
Contact Numbers;
(632) 411-7474 / (632) 724-5752 / (632) 724-4964
http://www.echocolatelover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment