Sunday, January 12, 2014

Malaysia for Christmas

I went to Malaysia for Christmas break. I stayed there for about 3 weeks. I had a time-off and a much needed break from all the stress at work. It was really a break for me. For the first time, I didn't think about work and I relaxed. I love Malaysia. It's like my second home. So anyways, I want to share some pictures during my stay in Malaysia.


The iconic Petronas Twin Towers in KLCC. Of course, you have to visit KLCC when you are in KL. 


Street sign


Overpass near the Ambassador road. This is in Jalan Ampang. 


Christmas display at Suria KLCC. Suria is a mall located in the Golden Triangle. It's beside the Petronas Tower. It's a big high end mall. All of the brands are there. 


Christmas Display at the Mid Valley Megamall. Not Megamall Ortigas but Megamall in KL. This is one of the biggest malls I've been to. Not to mention, it is connected to another mall. I think the mall is called the Gardens if I'm not mistaken.


Glow in the dark graffiti at the Aquaria at KLCC


Underpass sign. There is an underpass that connects the major destinations in KLCC. This is what I love in KL. Everything is connected. Train stations are connected. The airport is connected to the train station. Commuting is a breeze. 

No comments:

Post a Comment