Thursday, January 23, 2014

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette


I have been wanting to write this review for quite some time now and it took me a few weeks to write this one from the moment I got the palette at Sephora. By far, I have to say, this is my favorite out of the 3 Naked Palettes that Urban Decay launched.

I needed to try it out myself to see whether the palette was worthy of a good review and I have to say, this palette deserves more than a good review. The box includes the UD Naked 3 palette and a sample of the 4 primers which original, sin, eden and anti-aging.


As per the palette itself, I like that it has rose gold hues in it (more of the pink rose gold hues). It is completely different from the first two palettes which were more neutral in color (brown bronze colors). The shadows are highly pigmented. If you wear it with a primer, it won't crease.



My favorite colors from this palette are Dust, Burnout, Buzz, Limit and Trick. I love that it is almost Spring-Summer and the colors are just in time for the season. The colors are just absolutely stunning and for me, it works well because I have a pink undertone. It flatters my skin well. I just don't know if it works with Olive undertone and yellow undertones.

A con that I can say I have with this palette is maybe the brush which is included. It would have been better if they made the brush similar to the UD Naked 2 Palette. I like the blending brush tip with the UD Naked 2. This one has a double sided brush with a flat brush at the other end and the other end is like a rounded flat brush which I really don't use. Another con is the sample primers included in the UD Naked 3 Palette. I was expecting that it would be like the travel size primer which was the same with UD Naked or the travel size UD lipgloss which was included in UD Naked 2. It would have been better if they included a travel size primer.

Overall, I love love love this palette. I am a Urban Decay customer ever since and this is one of my favorites from Urban Decay and I would recommend it to people who have pink undertones like me.


No comments:

Post a Comment