Monday, August 15, 2016

First Impression Review: Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask


Hello loves! I'm back with another review. This time, it's from the Korean brand Elizavecca and I'm reviewing their most popular product, the Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask. 

I know this product was released a year ago (talk about late? Haha) but anyways, I had reasons on why I didn't join the bandwagon. One, a friend of mine who was a memebox addict, said that she tried this and she had breakouts which gave me a bad impression that it might also do the same to my skin. Second, memebox wasn't available in Malaysia (I was living in Malaysia when this product was released). Lastly, the online shop where I was getting my Korean cosmetics wasn't carrying this brand. Those are the primary reasons on to why it took me so long to purchase this item and review it. Anyways, on to the review. 


This product is a facial mask designed to clean your face and unclog unwanted impurities. It comes inside a plastic tub. It also has a spatula for hygienic purposes. It contains 100g of product. 



This is how the clay looks like. It reminds me of a goo (like a play dough but in slime form). You need to get a chestnut size of it and then close the tub immediately (the bubbles are activated when it becomes in contact with air). 


This is how it looks like when it starts activating. At first it would be dark gray and then when it starts to activate, it would turn to grayish white. 

Do I like the product?
Yes! Definitely. This is a fun product. It's charcoal and it bubbles up. Definitely better than your average clay masks. 

Would I repurchase?
Probably yes but not anytime soon because this can be used for a year. 

Would i recommend it to others?
Yes, if you don't have sensitive skin, you definitely must try it! :) 

Product Rundown:
Name: Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Mask
What: Wash off mask for cleaning your face
Where to Buy: if you live in America you can purchase it via Memebox; if you live in the Philippines you can purchase it via Korean Beauty Trends (FB Group) 
How much: I paid around PHP490 for this item, cheaper than any other shops 


No comments:

Post a Comment