Monday, August 29, 2016

Makeup Groups made me Buy this: CLIO WaterKill Founwear Cushion


Hello loves! I'm back for another review! This time, I will be reviewing from the brand CLIO and the product is their WaterKill Founwear. 


Just a little backstory
I am part of a lot of makeup groups and this product was so hyped up in one group that I was part of - hence the title Makeup groups made me buy this. Hahaha ^_^ 

Packaging 


This is a limited edition cushion. The regular cushion is in white as seen below. While the Summer edition 2016 is in blue packaging (picture above). 

As far as formula, I know it is the same. It's just the packaging that they altered. 

Trying out the Product 

Just a little Background 
I have normal to dry skin. My shade in MAC is NC35. Most of the time, I buy the shade 23 for Korean Cushions since it's the darkest. 

This is how my face looks like when the product is on. 


As you can see, it's not a perfect match. It's a bit lighter but when I finish my whole makeup, it doesn't look that bad. I do like the finish since its matte and it has a yellow undertone. 

This is how it looks like with the makeup. lol this was the only snap that I had. As you can see, after some hours, it tends to oil up on me. You can see some shiny areas on my T-Zone area but that can be fixed with powder. 

Do I like the product?
Yes! Very much. I think it's one of my HG products as of the moment. 

Would i recommend it to others?
Yes! Highly recommend it 

Would i repurchase?
Probably, if I finish the whole thing. 
 

Product Rundown
What: CLIO WaterKill Founwear Cushion
Type: Cushion Foundation
Finish: Matte
Undertime: Yellow 
Does it come with a refill: Yes 
Price: PHP1,300 (US$28)
Where to Buy: Korean Beauty Trends Group in FB 






No comments:

Post a Comment