Sunday, August 28, 2016

First Impression Review: Monomola Peel-off Long Lasting Lip Color


Hello Loves! I am back with another review. This time, it's from the Korean brand Monola, and I'm reviewing a very popular product - the trending peel-off lip tint. 

Packaging


It comes inside a box and the product is a tube with a plastic applicator. 


The shade I'm testing out is the Rose Pink shade. 

Scent
The scent reminds me of Elmer's Glue mixed with some Strawberry and Mint essence 

Consistency 
It has a gooey consistency. Sticky when applied. 

Testing Out the Product: 


This is how the product looks on my lips after spreading it. To be honest, it is quite hard to apply because it's quite sticky. As you can see, my application wasn't good. There were places that there was no product. After application, you need to wait for at least 10 minutes for the product to dry out before peeling it off.

After 10 mins

I started peeling off the product and the picture below is the aftermath of the peel-off tint.


As you can see, it gave a subtle pink tint on my lips. Not like the shocking color when I first applied it. 

Do I like the product?
Yes, I do like it even though application is a bit of a mess 

Do you recommend it to others?
Yes, it's an interesting and fun product. I definitely recommend it for others to try. 

Would you repurchase?
I probably will not repurchase this color but rather I would try out other shades 

Was i impressed?
Yes , I was definitely impressed. I had low expectations of the product. I wasn't expecting that it would dry off and peel off but it did. Another plus for me is that because it's a tint, it lasted all day. It actually lasted until the other day which is not surprising. It's just that the tint shade that I got wasn't really showing off. If I probably got like a wine red tint, it would've been great. 

Product Rundown:
What: Monola Peel-off tint in Rose Pink
Where to Buy: SMYLEE group (PH) 
How much: PHP170 + SF60 = PHP230 
Shades: 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment