Monday, August 1, 2016

Beauty Favorites: July 2016



Omg you guys! You know what time it is! It's already the first of AUGUST on my side of the world, so it's my Monthly Favorites entry! For this month, I've listed the products that I've been using constantly for July and without further a do, here goes the list :) 


1. Rilakkuma x A'pieu Air Fit Cushion XP - out of all the cushions and foundations that I've tried out for this month, this has been a standout. Aside from the cute packaging and the cushion technology, I really like the finish. My skin is normal to dry and I like that my skin looks healthy and radiant. This does the job. It also is long lasting for me (which is a great plus because of the humidity here in Manila).

  
2. Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in Light Neutral - I'm already out of my favorite MAC Pro Long Wear concealer which by the way, took forever to finish hahaha ^_^ (I think it almost took me 2 years to get rid of it). I tried the UD Concealer which is a cult favorite of many beauty bloggers. At first I didn't like it because the formula was runny but it does the job of concealing my dark unde eye area. 


3. Gudetama x Holika Holika Cream Blush - this was supposed to be a gift for a friend who lives in Australia. She loves Gudetama so much. I actually didn't know about Gudetama not until she introduced him to me lol ^_^ I am so in love with this cream blush. The formula is the same with colourpop blushes. It's a cream to powder formula and the blush gives you a natural flush. Whenever I go out, I just dab it on my cheeks and I'm good to go. 


4. Banila Co. Clean It Zero - Banila Co. Is a popular Korean brand that already made waves overseas. This is one of the cult favorites, the Clean It Zero makeup remover. I have been using this constantly for the month of July to remove all my makeup. This is a sample size that was on sale and I bought it out of curiosity and I love it. I'm planing to buy the bigger size once I run out of it. 


5. Paddle Brush - I think this is the most hyped-up beauty product for this year. A lot of youtubers and beauty bloggers have been raving about this product and it lives up to the hype (at least for me). It makes application of foundations easier. 


6. Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Rose Matter - Despite all the controversies that JS is in, I don't really care. I love his products. Don't get me wrong, I also love KVD's products. So far, this is the best liquid lipstick for me that lives up to my expectations. It's not drying at all. I love this better than Kylie's lipkit. 

So those are my beauty favorites for this month. Let me know in the comments section below what your favorites are :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment