Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Product Review: Hada Labo Super Hyalauronic Acid Moisturizing Face Wash

I was at the Mid Valley Megamall last Saturday with Gino and we were just wandering around. Mid Valley Megamall is a huge mall here in Kuala Lumpur. I still think SM Megamall in Manila is bigger than Mid Valley Megamall here KL. Anyways, the very first shop we went to was Guardian. It's sort of like Watsons. It sells similar products to what Watsons sell and I stumbled upon this familiar facial cleanser that I've heard so much about in the Philippines. 


So upon seeing it, I bought it because it's cheaper here and I want to know what the buzz is about. 

This is the Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Mosturizing Face Wash. When I was in Manila, I heard so much promotion about this item but it costs roughly P950 in Manila. I saw this in Guardian and it only costs around RM 44.80. Roughly around P600. So when I went home, I immediately tried  the product and this is worth all the money. 

According to the label it says here 


There, it's pretty much self explanatory but I have to tell you that this product really works wonders. Specially when combined with the other Hada Labo products. It makes your skin look like the Japanese or Korean people. It's becomes smooth and glowing. It also makes your skin look younger. I've only been using it for two days now but I already see the difference. It does not make your face look dehydrated unlike when you use soap or other facial cleansers. It really makes your skin look younger and fresh.

My Verdict: if you have money to splurge on facial cleansers, I recommend you buy this product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment