Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Product Review: MAC Studio Fix Powder

Together with my Hada Labo Haul, I also went to MAC Cosmetics here in Kuala Lumpur to buy something. I wanted to buy the limited edition Riri Woo lipstick because back in October it was still available. I thought it was still available but sadly the only ones left are the eyeshadows. So anyways, instead of buying the lipstick, I bought the Studio Fix Powder from MAC.



In Manila, it costs twice the price here in KL. I really don't know why makeup is so expensive in the Philippines. I love shopping here in KL. The attendant said that if I bring 6 empty containers of MAC products, they'll give me a lipstick for free. They have so many rebates and freebies here in Malaysia unlike in the Philippines.

Anyway, I bought the powder because I'm pretty much not satisfied with the powder that I'm using because it does not fit my skin tone. I am so in love with this powder. At first I thought it was just a regular powder but I love the coverage of this studio fix powder. It feels like you are wearing foundation but you're not. I should not be surprised because I paid a lot for this and it did not fail my expectations. It exceeds much of it. I just don't like the fact that there are so many imitation products of MAC. The fake ones are pretty much the same outside but of course, quality of the products are not the same.

This one costs roughly around PHP 1,708. I know in Manila it sells around P2,000 or more. 

MAC is awesome. If you have a bit of money to spend, I'd say you buy this one because of the quality of the product. It is expensive but it is worth all your money. 


No comments:

Post a Comment