Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Product Review: Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Make-up Remover

This is part two of the review of the Hada Labo products that I bought over the weekend. 

This one is the make up remover from Hada Labo.

 

It's a gel like liquid that you put on your face to remove the make up. I bought this because I fell in love with the Face Wash.

You don't need to use a cotton in using this. All you need is to get an ample amount of solution on your hands, make it a little damp with water and then use circular motions in rubbing it on your face and afterwards, rinse it off with water. This is not step one in the Hada Labo face care products. There is a step one product which I did not buy because it's actually the same with the face wash. 


My verdict with this one is if you have the money to splurge on your face, you can get this one because it works well with the other Hada Labo products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment