Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Angelina Jolie inspired makeup

I just want to share with you this FOTD. Since Angelina Jolie is all over the news now because of Maleficent, I saw this picture of her and tried to make an inspirational look


This was a recent picture of her during the premier of Maleficent. She's wearing a mauve-y taupe-y kind of look. She has brown hair and I have black. I wanted to re-create the smokey eye effect but I used purple, pink and black shades instead of brown, grey and black. Her lip color is also nude which compliments her over all look, I wanted to make my lips bright and used a bright pink lipstick with a blue undertone.


Eyes: Sephora Desert Sun Palette
Eyebrow: Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate
Contour: Sephora Desert Sun Palette
Blush: Sephora Desert Sun Palette
Highlight: The Balm Mary Lou-Manizer
Foundation: RCMA foundation Palette
Face Primer: The Balm Time Balm mixed with Sephora CC 
Lips: MAC Playland Happy-Go-Lucky


No comments:

Post a Comment