Wednesday, June 4, 2014

FOTD

I got bored awhile ago and I was browsing Instagram and saw Kylie Jenner's account. I think of all the siblings, Kylie has the prettiest face. I love her makeup most especially. It's very simple but it's very seductive. I like how they do her lips. 

I wanted to copy her look but I was really not in the mood to perfectly copy it and I ended up doing this...hahaha :)) 


Anyways...I'll do another one and I'll see to it that it kinda resembles her makeup. I'm actually proud of this makeup because I used my drugstore items here. 

Face Prep: Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre
Face Primer: The Balm Time Balm mixed with Sephora CC
Foundation: Garnier BB Cream in Natural 
Eyes: Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (Foxy, Tease, Snakebite and Pistol)
Eyebrow; Anastasia Beverlyhills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate
Contour: The Balm Bahama Mama
Concealer: LA Girl Pro Concealer in Natural
Highlight: The Balm Mary Lou-Manizer
Lipstick; Maybelline Watershine Pure BM31

No comments:

Post a Comment