Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Can't wait!!!

I'm just ranting now...it's been a very busy week since last week...the horror of fixing papers...it's really horrendous not to mention the hot temperature here in Manila is adding to my headaches. 

Anyways...can't wait to go back to Malaysia and be re-united with my husband. Being away for too long makes me a little sad and lonely. I'm not a clingy wife but we just got married last March and technically we are still in the "honeymoon stage". 

I am starting to pack my things. A little bit frustrated because I need to select the makeup that I have to bring. I'm just worried that my lipsticks might melt here in Manila. Actually, one of my limited edition MAC lippie melted already. I placed it inside the refrigirator...hoping that it would go back to being firm. 

I'll try to post as much entries as I can while I'm here but for now I need to start packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment