Sunday, June 1, 2014

Monthly Favorites: May Edition

Hello lovely ladies! Yeeeeeep! It's the first day of June...where did the time go? It went by so fast I hardly noticed it. Anyways, it is yet again time for my Monthly favorites (leaning more to beauty products) and I haven't used much cosmetic items that I really really loved except for the things that I will post here.



I only have five beauty products that I've been using mostly for this month. Other products are staples in my stash and I think I don't need to re-post the products that I've previously posted.

1. RCMA Foundation Palette from Digital Traincase - I've been on the search for a very very good foundation. I love my Sephora foundation but I'm running out of it already because I've been using it constantly. I came across Digital Traincase - one of the most trusted online shops in the Philippines; and I saw that they were carrying the RCMA Foundation Palette. I will do a separate review of this palette in the coming entries because it deserves a spot in my blog. These babies are highly pigmented and when you wear it, it feels like skin. So it's a thumbs up for me. I was supposed to use this on a make-up gig this May for a wedding and do the makeup of one of my friends but the ETA date didn't reach the target day. Anyways, I'm overly in-love with this palette. At first, i didn't know how to use it. I thought that the foundation was to creamy and I was using the wrong shade for my skin tone but I found the perfect shade for me and I've been using it ever since.It is a good palette for make-up artists because of the quality and the reasonable price. Get yours at Digital Traincase :)

2. Sephora Desert Sunset Palette - This palette was actually a gift from my sister last Christmas and it was only now that I played with the palette. It is not as pigmented as the Urban Decay eyeshadows and it often creases but it is workable with a primer. I actually used this on one of my FOTD which is still in the draft section of my blog.

3. Anastasia Beverlyhills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate - I have a separate entry which you can click here. I love this product. It replaced all the products that I use for my eyebrow. I heard that it is already sold-out in the US and that they are releasing new shades because some are complaining that the shade range is not as wide.

4. The Balm Time Balm Face Primer - This is a silicone based face primer and I like mixing it with my Sephora CC Cream. I've been using this for the whole month of May and surprisingly, it worked for me. Not much creasing but I needed to re-touch on my T-Zone area.

5. MAC Playland Collection lipstick in Happy-Go-Lucky - super love this lipstick. I don't know with you guys but I like using bright lipsticks specially this Summer. It is the epitome color (I don't know how to describe it well haha) for my Summer 2014. It is vibrant and it makes me happy. Love the color. It is limited edition and I am happy that I was able to purchase it.

What were your Favorites for the month of May? 

No comments:

Post a Comment