Friday, May 16, 2014

My current favorite product: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade

I've always been intrigued by the power of what they say the "holy grail" of eyebrow products. I've searched for this product for quite sometime now and I found 2 online sellers who both had them on-hand and managed to get a taste of it.


True to its word...this is really the legitimate products of all products for the eyebrows.

This shade is in Chocolate. I also bought one in Auburn because I wasn't sure which shade to get. 


I did an extensive research on this because I don't want to waste my money on a product which I know will not work. A lot of people atest that this is the best eyebrow product in the market. 

This is the list of ingredients of the product:


And it claims to be:


I've been using different kinds of eyebrow products from Eye brow pencil to eye brow gel and eye brow powder. I needed all these stuff to get a brow fix. The Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade does everything - surprisingly! It replaced all the products mentioned above. 

I wasn't able to buy the number 12 brush from Anastasia Beverly Hills because I didn't find any online seller who had it on-hand. I had to rely on my spoolie and my defined angled brush liner. 

The product claims that it works in humid weather and it will not fade nor budge. I tested it myself and I can say it really works. I mean from where I am right now, this place is really really really hot and I am surprised that it didn't fade at all. 

The product is also highly pigmented. A little goes a long way. I thought that the product was too small but I only needed one swipe and that's it. 

This is my before and after picture. I love the effect of the product on my eyebrow. 
I bought the color Chocolate and Auburn because I wasn't sure of my color but the one I'm using here is chocolate.


All I can say is that the hype is really true and I love this product. 

With Full-Make Up



Product Rundown

What: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade 
Where to buy: instagram.com/sweets_16_ph or instagram.com/sassyfabshop
*both carry them on-hand but sassyfabshop has all the colors except dark brown
Price: PHP 1,100 and PHP1,200
Repurchase: yes if I finish the product


Tutorial on my Brow Routine

2 comments:

  1. wow your eyebrows looks amazing! I'm obsessed with brow product kaya I'll definitely check this out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maxine :) Yes, I highly recommend this product. Definitely papalitan niya yung mga current na ginagamit mo for your brow routine :)

      Delete