Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Sunshine Blogger Award



I was visiting Fred's blog. She's one of my favorite bloggers actually :) Her entries are very informative...anyway...going back, I was visiting her blog and read her newest entry and found out that I got nominated by her. Thanks Fred! This is my first time actually to answer this.

Anyways here it goes!

RULES:

1. Post a picture of the Sunshine Blogger Award
2. Post 11 random facts about you
3. Answer 11 questions from the nominating blogger
4. Link back to the blogger who nominated you
5. Nominate 11 wonderful bloggers
6. Write 11 questions for your nominated blogger

11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:

1. I recently got married. March 29, 2014 to be exact :)
2. I'm currently obsessing on Makeup Brushes...I don't know why but I keep on buying brushes.
3. I'm a frustrated fashion designer. Back in 2008 I passed the entrance exam in FIDM - one of the most prestigious fashion schools in California...I didn't get the chance to study there because the American Embassy didn't give me a visa...booo!
4. I love to travel but I hate riding the airplane.
5. I love to bake
6. I love chocolates! Hahaha :) I think everyone does!
7. I've always wanted to color my hair but I never had the time to do so
8. I'm an Iced Tea girl and my husband hates me for that...hahahaha :D
9. I can live without TV but not internet.
10. My Zodiac Sign is Virgo
11. My blog will celebrate it's 3rd year anniversary this October! :)

Questions from Fred:

1. Favorite Cartoon Character: Little Lulu
2. Favorite Color: Peach
3. Android or iOS? iOS
4. Cake or Cookies? Cookies
5. Ketchup or Mayonnaise? Ketchup
6. What internet browser do you use? Google Chrome
7. Favorite Comfort Food? Chocolates
8. Favorite Dream Country you want to visit someday? Brazil
9. Where do you like to spread your peanut butter? On pancakes...hahaha :>
10. Bread or Rice? Bread
11. Text or Call? Text

Bloggers I nominate:

Char of Yellowyum
Karla of Charmed Haute
Christine of Speak Now
Bing of The Project Awesome
Crissy of Pretty Miss Adventures
Gellie of So Gelleesh
Bec of My Gorgeous Pink Cheeks
Carla of Carlybellez Life :)
Kim of Kimpossibly Gorgeous

My Questions for you

1. If you had P5,000 worth of free money, what would you buy?
2. Indoor or Outdoor?
3. What's your favorite TV Series?
4. Heels or Flats?
5. Best place you've visited for relaxation?
6. How many children would you want to have in the future?
7. Coffee or Tea?
8. What's your favorite Starbucks blend?
9. Do you like going to amusement parks?
10. Pancakes or Bagels?
11. Cinnamon or Nutmeg?




No comments:

Post a Comment