Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Product Review: Celeteque DermoScience Hydration Make-up Remover Cleansing Facial Wipes


I was in the grocery a few days back and I came across the Celeteque stand. My eyes were glued to the stand because there were so many new Celeteque products. I came to love Celeteque because of Sample Room. Anyways, this product caught my attention.



I am a make-up junkie and of course, for us to have good skin, we need to take care of it by cleaning it properly. To make the introduction short, I bought this make-up wipe remover from the grocery.

This is the Celeteque Dermo Science Hydration Make-Up Remover Cleansing Facial Wipe [the product caught me on the word HYDRATION...yeah, summer in the Philippines? You know how horrible that is]

At the side part it says:

  • Active Skin Hydrators help boost the skin's level of moisture while effectively removing make-up, excess oil, and traces of pollution on the skin's surface
  • Clinically proven to improve smoothness of the skin in 2 weeks

I tried it myself and it does the work. It gives your skin that hydrated feeling unlike those of regular make-up wipes that leaves your face dry. If you've tried products containing Hylaraunic Acids (i.e. Hada Labo products or the H2O+ Hydrating products), you would know what I'm talking about.

It makes me feel like a Korean Actress with porcelain skin.

PROs
- removes your makeup
- it has a nice scent
- soft material that doesn't give that scratchy feel
- leaves your face hydrated unlike other products that makes your face dry afterwards
- easily available (you can buy it in the grocery or in Watsons)

CONs
- a bit pricey (you only get 20 wipes)
- nothing else I can think of other than the price

Here's a rundown of the product:

Product: Celeteque Dermo Science Hydration Make-Up Remover Cleansing Facial Wipes
What it does: Removes Make-up and Hydrates your face
Product Amount: 20 Sheets
Price: PHP 160
Will I buy it again: Yes, definitely
Will I recommend it to others: Yes! I highly recommend this product

No comments:

Post a Comment