Sunday, May 4, 2014

April Favorites



It's already May 4 and you know what that means! It's time to post my official favorites for the month of April!! Yay!! I decided to really slim down my favorites into a smaller number because I want to emphasize that these really were the products that gave the WOW factor plus I used it on a daily basis. 

SO let's get started!

1) Soap and Glory Hand Food - This is really a major wow for me. I've tried and tested a lot of hand creams from a lot of brands ranging from Bath and Body Works, The Body Shop, Victoria's Secret and some other generic drugstore brands and this one really does the trick. It makes your hands smooth. I love this product so much that I also used it on my feet. They also have a foot cream but I was browsing Sephora in KL and it wasn't available.

2) Cinema Secrets Professional Makeup Brush Cleaner - Remember my quest for finding the best spot on makeup brush cleaner...well...this is my holy grail spot cleaner. My basis for giving the title "best" is that a) it's supposed to clean my brushes with minimal spray pumps 2) it removes the dirt instantly 3) it should smell good....and it satisfied all my basis that's why I call it my holy grail cleaner

3) Colour Collection Lipstick in Angelic - This lipstick has been my go-to lipstick when I was travelling. I always used this one because I like nude lipsticks. The color is a healthy pink-ish nude and I like it. It's moisturizes my lips plus I like the stain that it gives.

4) The Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer - My holy grail bronzer for the month of April. I used this product for contouring and bronzing. It's a matte powder and it doesn't give that shine that's why it can also be used as a shadow. I like that it is dual purpose and it is handy.

5) The Balm Frat Boy Blush - I like the peachy pink tone. I think Peach Nude Pink is the color for my Summer 2014. I've used this every time I went out on  a date with my husband during my vacation.

6) Ben Nye Media Pro Corrector Wheel - My Holy Grail product for the month of April (and maybe forever). I love love love love this product. I never have to use another concealer again. I'll give a separate review of this in the coming days but I thank the Pro Makeup Artists that I have been talking with the past few days and they advised that it is best to use a color corrector than a concealer if I was opting for a natural look and they are all correct. Love this to bits and pieces.

Those were my top picks for April! What's yours? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment