Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day Haul from Luxola

Sorry for being hiatus for 5 days...I've been out of town and internet connection was out of reach :(

Anyway, I'm back! I'm so happy that I finally have my Mother's Day items from Luxola. They had 30% off on their items and I took the opportunity to buy. Luxola is one of my trusted online shops. They ship your orders immediately and all their items are top quality. I love the fact that their site base is in Singapore and they ship directly to the Philippines without going through customs. They also give free shipping when you reach a certain amount.

Anyway, I fell in love with the brush brand called Zoeva. It's a German brand and they carry high quality brushes at a much affordable price. It's not as expensive as MAC but the quality is superb. I bought 2 Zoeva brushes from Luxola. I'm planning to buy more in the future.


This one is the 142 concealer buffer. I actually don't have any brushes for concealers...I saw this on the site and I bought one.


This one is the 101 Face Definer. This one is like the Sigma tapered brush. I don't have any tapered brush in my collection so I also bought one. 


I've heard so much raves about the Sleek eye palettes. I actually don't like their blush. I bought a Sleek blush before and I only used it once. I gave another shot to this brand and bought this. 

I'm quite excited to play with this babies soon and share my thoughts with you guys. 





No comments:

Post a Comment