Saturday, May 31, 2014

Updates!

Sorry for being MIA the past few days. I've been going back and forth fixing my papers because I'm going back to Malaysia. It's a pain to bounce from one department to another just to secure papers. Not only that it is time consuming , it's also expensive going to Makati and then going back again to Ortigas...but anyways...I'm bacccckkkkk!!!

I've seen the movie Maleficent last Thursday and my-oh-my...I am so high with the movie. Definitely worth watching! I love the twists in the story. At first I felt "uh-oh...this is going to be boring" but as it progressed, it was definitely surprising. 


This is the scene that I loved most. The part where Vivienne Jolie-Pitt acted the role of the young Aurora. The two on-scene were sooooooo cute. I mean you can tell the chemistry was definitely of a mother and a daughter. 


I also think that Elle Fanning was a superb choice for Princess Aurora. She was so beautiful. Quite naive in character but I love how she portrayed the role. 

With regards to MAC True Love's Kiss, I really wanted to get the lipstick and in fact, I asked my husband to buy me the lipstick and the eyeshadow quad in MAC KL but sadly, no more stocks. A bit disappointing but that's how it is.

If you haven't seen the movie, I suggest you watch it! It's entertaining and you will love the twists in the story. Story-wise it was quite close to the original Sleeping Beauty...even the lines are quite true to the original one. 

Side Note:
I'm thinking of giving a giveaway sometime this year and it will be a big one because my blog is turning 3 on October (wow...who would've thought that it is already 3?!) I'm thinking of including my favorites in my giveaway so
expect it to be a big one :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment